1. Mace? Why do I have a spice called Mace?
2. Ditto, Cream of Tartar. I'm envisioning a jar full of crap scraped off people's teeth, and-- EW. EWWWW.
3. I have in my possession both Montreal steak seasoning and Quebec steak seasoning. What, pray tell, is the difference?
4. Try saying Arrowroot 5 times fast.
5. Confession: I own Cajun seasoning made by one Mr. Emeril LaGasse. I whisper "Bam" under my breath when I use it, whilst dying a little inside.
6. If there is a more hilariously named spice blend than "Bone Suckin' Sauce Spice and Rub," I do not know what it is.
7. Wait. Dill weed. Heh heh.
8. I vacillate between saying "PAP-rika" and "Pap-RI-ka." I know I should pick a side and stick with it, but I'm evidently having some sort of strange commitment issues.
9. I know it's not a spice per se, but man, do I love Bac-Os. Tell me, do they actually taste anything like real bacon?
10. If I were to rim a glass containing a Bloody Mary with celery salt, would that be intensely weird, or SHEER GENIUS?
And because I have a problem, I'll leave you with this. Happy Friday: