Oh, man, you guys. Things have been a bit hectic lately; I'm in the middle of approximately 38 things at once, and--BLAH, BLAH, NO ONE CARES, SELF. Anyway. While I attempt to extricate myself from the metaphorical weeds, here, some stuff I've been digging on.
(Diggin' on me.)
(Oh, like NO ONE ELSE has numerous TLC songs committed to memory.)
(Like that's weird, or something.)
1.Kettle Chips - Specifically, Buffalo Bleu flavor. Oh, my word.
2. Old Navy Slub Knit Skirt - I have purchased it in three colors. Hello, spring/summer staple.
3.Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA beer - It makes me want to stand up and applaud.
4. Fresh Strawberry Flowers perfume -My new spring scent! I will have you know that it smells not a whit like either strawberries or flowers. IT IS SO COMPLEX, YOU GUYS. And so am I. SO AM I.
5. Kashi GO Lean Chocolate Turtle Roll bars - I...I think these are supposed to be meal replacement bars? Or something? Basically, I eat them like the delicious candy bars they are.
6. Method Rice Milk + Mallow baby shampoo - Natural, smells amazing, and the cap is a hair-washing cup. THE CAP IS A HAIRWASHING CUP.
7. Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter - Heavenly.
8. Crotchety, grizzled old Frank Lapidus on Lost - Whatever, the heart wants what it wants.
9. Nars Lip Gloss in Easy Lover - I'm honestly curious if there's someone out there on whom this DOESN'T look good.
10. Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up The Gun" video - The song is fantastic on its own, but the video! The video! Jake Gyllenhaal! RZA! Joe Jonas! What's not to love?
What's rocking your world rightthissecond? Makeup, songs, snacks, gross old man crushes...nothing is off limits. (Especially songs...I'm in one of my music ruts again.)